Skip to Main Content
How Do I...?
Select a Category
Des Peres Hospital
Parks and Recreation
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Membership Contract for The Lodge Des Peres
Please complete each section of the form below.
Please allow up to 72 hours for processing.
Date of Birth
-- Select One --
A famliy membership is defined as a maximum of two adults and their dependents, ages 25 or younger, who are permantent residents of the same household.
Date of Birth
Date of Birth
Date of Birth
Resident Annual / Monthly
Youth Annual 3-17 ($210)
Adult Annual 18-59 ($330)
Senior Annual 60+ ($270)
Family Annual ($550)
Youth Monthly 3-17 ($18.50)
Adult Monthly 18-59 ($29.00)
Senior Monthly 60+ ($23.75)
Family Monthly ($48.25)
Non Resident Annual/Monthly
Youth Annual 3-17 ($340)
Adult Annual 18-59 ($515)
Senior Annual 60+ ($395)
Family Annual ($880)
Youth Monthly 3-17 ($29.75)
Adult Monthly 18-59 ($45.00)
Senior 60+ Monthly ($34.50)
Family Monthly ($77.00)
Youth Annual 3-17 ($285)
Adult Annual 18-59 ($395)
Senior Annual 60+ ($340)
Family Annual ($765)
Youth Monthly 3-17 ($25.00)
Adult Monthly 18-59 ($34.50)
Senior Monthly 60+ ($29.75)
Family Monthly ($67.00)
• Membership cards must be presented at the front desk to gain entry to the facility.
• Replacement membership and Resident ID cards are $3 each.
• Membership and Resident ID cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
• Proof of Des Peres residency (an unpaid utility bill and valid driver’s license) must be displayed to purchase or renew Resident ID cards and memberships. A government-issued ID must be displayed to receive a replacement membership card or Resident ID.
Members 16 and older must prove residency with a valid driver’s license that lists the address of the membership account. A membership card will not be issued without such proof.
• A Resident ID Card is required to receive resident rates on daily admission at The Lodge. If you do not prove residency and purchase the $5 annual Resident ID Card, you will be charged the Non-Resident daily admission rate.
A family membership is defined as a maximum of two adults and their dependents, ages 25 years or younger, who are permanent residents of the same household.
• Members receive a discounted rate on Lodge programs, classes and rentals.
• Membership type downgrades are not permitted once the membership has been purchased. Memberships are non-transferable.
• If a Des Peres Resident Member moves out of the City of Des Peres, the Non-Resident membership fee will be assessed.
• The Lodge does not extend or suspend memberships. A medical extension/suspension may be requested in writing accompanied by a doctor’s note, but extensions/suspensions will not be considered for any other reason (e.g., time lost due to travel).
• Requests for cancellation of membership prior to the minimum 12-month commitment must be made in writing and directed to the Facility Specialist by the 15th of the month. There is a $100 early termination fee for cancelling your membership before the 12-month commitment is met. If the request is made after the 15th of the month, the member will be billed for the following month.
• Membership fees are subject to change. Any changes in membership fees will be emailed and or posted in The Lodge Link member newsletter a minimum of 30 days prior to effect.
• Members are expected to adhere to The Lodge Behavior Standard. Deviation from this standard may result in the inaction of the discipline policy (view the complete Behavior Standard and Discipline Policy at www.TheLodgeDesPeres.com).
By initialing I acknowledge I have read and understand the Membership Conditions.
The Lodge Continuous Monthly Credit Card Authorization
For Continuous Monthly Membership Only
I hereby authorize the City of Des Peres to charge a monthly payment as marked above to my Visa / MasterCard / Discover / American Express every month for a minimum of 12 months for the payment of my Membership to The Lodge.
The charge will be processed the first business day of each month. A one-time $60 activation fee is due now.
By signing below, I agree to the following membership conditions:
• The Monthly Credit Card Charge is a minimum 12-month membership in which monthly payments are charged to your credit card every month for a minimum of 12 months. After 12 months, the membership and monthly charge will automatically continue.
• To assure proper processing, changes in credit card information must be received by the 15th of the month.
• Each occurrence of a declined credit card will result in a $25 finance charge. Membership privileges will be suspended until all delinquent charges are paid in full.
• Once the 12-month commitment has been met, the member may cancel without incurring the $100 early termination fee.
• If the membership has been cancelled, the $60 activation fee will be applied to reactivate the membership if more than 30 days have lapsed.
I hereby authorize the City of Des Peres to charge a monthly payment to my Visa / MasterCard / Discover / American Express every month for a minimum of 12 months for the payment of my Membership to The Lodge.
Name on Card
Last 4 Digits
Monthly Charge Amount
If paying for Annual Membership (in full) please note "Annual" in the fields above to complete the application.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Minutes & Agendas
Boards & Commissions
Forms & Permits
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow