Can I reserve a park pavilion?

The pavilions at Des Peres Park and Pioneer Park are reservable. The pavilions at Harwood Park and Sugar Creek Park are first come, first serve. Please visit our park website for details.

Pavilion Information...

How do I participate in Group Exercise Classes?

Visit our Group Exercise website for details!

Group Exercise Website

How do I schedule a building inspection?

You can schedule a building inspection by calling our Public Works Department at (314) 835-6130.

How do I request a public record?

Records subject to the Missouri Sunshine Law may be requested by using the following link or by contacting the City Clerk directly at 314-835-6111.