UPDATED 5/28 - The Lodge Des Peres remains closed due to St. Louis County Department of Public Health Order related to COVID-19 with a target re-opening date of Monday, June 15, 2020 for existing Lodge members and Des Peres residents only. Des Peres residents must provide proof of residency to purchase a Des Peres Resident ID Card before paying the daily admission fee. At this time, we are not selling new non-resident memberships.
It was announced on 5/20/20 that gyms and fitness centers, public pools, and some adult/youth sports activities will be allowed to resume with restrictions and reduced to 25% capacity on June 15th.
To comply with the St. Louis County Health Orders, we will not be opening park playgrounds and basketball courts until further notice.
Additionally, the order from St. Louis County does not allow for intentional gatherings of more than 10 individuals in a space. As of 5/19/20, all programs, summer camps, events and Lodge facility rentals have been cancelled through 6/28/20.
Lodge members paying monthly will not be charged during this closure. Monthly members fee charges will resume on July 1. Lodge members paying annually will have their memberships extended for the amount of time that The Lodge has been closed. Wet-N-Sweat cards, personal training and private lessons have also been extended for the amount of time we have been closed.
Des Peres Park, Pioneer Park and Sugar Creek Park continue to remain open (including restrooms). However, certain changes have been implemented for the health and safety of our guests and staff, and in an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We ask that everyone exercise caution when visiting our outdoor recreation spaces by adhering to the physical distancing guidelines (six feet between people), avoiding gathering in groups, and staying home if you are sick. We, along with the CDC and St. Louis County, encourage you to wear cloth masks when out in the public.
This situation is ever evolving and subject to change. As soon as we receive new information from St. Louis County, we will revisit our current operations and provide additional updates. The Lodge Des Peres home page website is dedicated to providing information regarding the direct impact of COVID-19 on the City’s facilities, programs, services, and events. We encourage you to check this frequently at www.TheLodgeDesPeres.com.
For additional details about the Order issued by St. Louis County visit https://stlcorona.com.
- Lodge memberships paid annually will be extended equal to the amount of time that the facility is closed.
- Lodge memberships paid monthly are suspended until the facility re-opens.
- Wet-N-Sweat Pass expiration dates have been extended for 3 months.
- Private lesson and personal training package expiration dates have been extended for 3 months.
- The membership fee increases that were to go into effect on April 1, 2020 are being delayed until January 1, 2021.
- Programs, private lessons and rentals have been cancelled through the end of May. Refund requests are being processed as quickly as possible.
- Parks will remain open with restrooms available. Playgrounds and basketball courts are closed until further notice.
- Indoor and Outdoor Pool Operating Guidelines
Please visit our Contact Us page to email specific questions to the appropriate staff member.