About Tot Care at The LodgeTot Care is currently available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 8-11 a.m. We will continue to evaluate our ability to expand this valuable service. Please make your reservations early by calling 314.835.6150.
In order to provide a fun and SAFE experience for your family. Please review the information below prior to your visit:
- Reservations are required for Tot Care and must be made by close of business the day before. Call 314-835-6150 to reserve your spot.
- Tot Care hours may vary depending on daily reservations.
- Tot Care is for children ages 12 months to 8 years old.
- Payment is required at the time the reservation is made.
- Maximum duration of a reservation is two (2) hours.
- Due to current capacity restrictions, drop-in visits are not permitted.
- Face coverings must be worn by anyone age 3 years and older while in The Lodge and Tot Care unless fully vaccinated.
- Do not visit The Lodge if you or your child has a fever or any symptoms of illness.
- Parents must remain in the facility at all times while your child is in Tot Care.
- Maximum capacity of 8 children per hour allowed in the Tot Care Room, assuming one (1) staff member employed. The Lodge has the right to adjust the maximum capacity to maintain a safe environment and exceptional experience.
- Tot Care Staff does not change diapers.
- Parents will be called to the Tot Care Room when needed.
- The following items are currently not allowed in Tot Care. Please plan accordingly:
- Cups or bottles
- Soothing devices or pacifiers
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 8 - 11 a.m.
Maximum length of stay per day is one hour
Holiday and Special Hours
*Schedule subject to change
Daily Pass Fee
$3 per hour, per child
$300 - One child in family
$400 - Two children in same family
$500 - Three children in same family
If you have any questions or need to make a reservation, please call 314-835-6150.