We specialize in group fitness. We truly invest in each and every one of our guests. We want you to achieve results, feel better and have a better quality of life. We constantly educate as a staff and develop innovative ways to assist you along your journey to better health and fitness. We are here to help you get results and have fun while doing it. Click here
to see our Group Exercise Instructors!
2013 Group Exercise Survey Results
FAQs for Group Exercise Program
GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULES & DESCRIPTIONS
The Lodge Des Peres offers a wide variety of Group Exercise programs to meet everyone's needs. Both water and land exercise classes are available.
Listed below, you will find our current group exercise schedules with class descriptions and other files relative to group exercise:
GROUP EXERCISE SCHEDULE DISTRIBUTION
The Group Exercise schedule and class descriptions can be found on the link above. The Group Exercise Schedule is ALWAYS subject to change. The Group Exercise schedule will be posted at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the upcoming session.
How to Get A Group Exercise Schedule:
- At the Lodge Des Peres in the Fitness Center, Group Exercise Studio or Front Desk
- Online (See link above)
- By calling 314.835.6150 and we will be happy to mail you one.
SUMMER: JUNE 3 – AUGUST 10
10-Week Session - No regularly scheduled class July 4
Registration begins on Monday, May 20, for Members and Residents
and Wednesday, May 22, for Non-Residents
FALL I: AUGUST 19 – OCTOBER 19
9-Week Session - No regularly scheduled class September 2
Registration begins on Monday, July 29, for Members and Residents
and Wednesday, July 31, for Non-Residents
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Frequently Asked Questions
Land Group Exercise Program
Anne Springer, Fitness Specialist
Aquatics Group Exercise Program
Tracy Hamacher, Aquatics Supervisor
The tips listed below are used as reminders to all class participants. These tips can be found on the website and the back of the class passes.
- Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to class. At this time, we will begin selling drop-in spots.
- Please call ahead to 314.835.6150 if you are registered in a class and will not be able to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class so we don’t give your spot to a drop-in participant. Additional drop-in spots will be sold 5 minutes prior to the class.
- Thank you for arriving at least 5 minutes prior to the start time so class isn’t interrupted by late arrivals. No participants will be allowed in 10 minutes after the start time due to participant safety and disruption to the class.
- Please remember to check in at the front desk and bring your number to class. You will not be admitted to class without it. Hold on to your cards until the instructor collects it from you.
- Land Exercise Participants: Please sign in on the green sheets to help us accurately track class registration.
- Water Exercise Participants: Please hand your class participant cards to your instructor at the entrance table at the indoor pool.
- Water Exercise Participants: Please remember that the Indoor Pool is a shared space during Water Exercise classes. All participants must be willing to adapt to a variety of pool users while classes are being held including: lap swimming, group and private swim lessons.
- Wet-N-Sweat cards are available to purchase for your convenience. These cards are pre-paid drop-in slots that give you a small discount on the drop-in fee. See link above for details.
- Classes may be added or dropped based on instructor availabilities, as well as class participation.
- Group exercise classes are designed for ages 16 and older unless indicated otherwise. Younger participants may attend with a parent/ guardian. Please speak to the Fitness Specialist/Aquatics Supervisor prior to attending class.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required in all workouts.
- Before starting a physical fitness program, please consult your physician.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or need additional assistance or modification, let our staff know. We want your experience at The Lodge to be a positive one.