The City of Des Peres is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) delta variant outbreak and will continue to provide information on this page as it becomes available. Please see the following updates as they relate to city operations and continuity of service:
- The Des Peres Government Center remains open to the public with customers encouraged to continue doing business by electronic means (or by US Mail) to prevent further spread of the disease. Per CDC guidance, all patrons entering City Hall regardless of vaccination status are encouraged but not required to wear a mask while indoors.
- The Lodge Des Peres remains open to the public pursuant to recommendations issued by the St. Louis County Department of Health. Please visit http://www.desperesmo.org/77/The-Lodge for more information. Per CDC guidance, all patrons entering The Lodge regardless of vaccination status are encouraged but not required to wear a mask while indoors.
- Board of Aldermen meetings remain open to the public both in-person and remotely. Accommodations have been made to broadcast live stream videos of all Board of Aldermen meetings using Zoom. Please refer to the Agenda Center for access these videos, as links to every live stream will be posted on each meeting agenda.
- All other concerns can be addressed using our Report of Concern Portal
For more information, we suggest using the following resources:
- St. Louis County has a website dedicated to providing up-to-date information relating to COVID-19, including resources available and answers to frequently asked questions: www.stlcorona.com
- The St. Louis County Department of Public Health hotline is available 24/7. Those who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who believe they have been in contact with with a person infected with COVID-19 can call the hotline with their concerns: (314) 615-2660
- For standard COVID-19 questions, there is an additional line now available to take calls: 2-1-1. The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services hotline can be reached at (877) 435-8411.
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) is a national resource for disease prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus