Meeting Room Rental Rates
|Location||Resident / Member (per hour)
||Non-Resident / Non-Member (per hour)
|Single Meeting Room||$35||$50|
|Two Meeting Rooms||$70||$100|
|All Meeting Rooms||$105||$145|
|Lobby (After Hours)||$40||$40|
|After Hours Rental Fee||Additional $30||Additional $30|
A minimum two hour rental is required. The Lobby is only available in conjunction with a room rental and after The Lodge has closed to the public.
- Resident / Member - Any person residing within the city limits or a member at The Lodge
- Non-Resident / Non-Member - Any person residing outside the City limits or not a member of The Lodge
Helpful Rental Information
- The first step in hosting your event at The Lodge is to complete the Facility Rental Application. Upon completion of the request, you will receive phone confirmation to discuss the details of your event. Invitations should not be sent out to your guests prior to this confirmation.
- Payment is due in full when the rental application request is confirmed, along with a credit card for a damage deposit.
- Facility Rental Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended that they be submitted at least one month before the rental date to assure availability.
- All food and drink must be purchased from one of our Preferred Caterers. The renter may bring in cake/dessert only. Alcoholic beverages must be provided by a Preferred Caterer.
- Programs and services of the City of Des Peres have priority with regard to facility usage.
- The Lodge has limited audio equipment available for your next meeting or training seminar. Inquire for more details.
- Phone reservations are not accepted.
For more information, complete a rental request form or contact Melissa Armstrong at 314.835.6154.