Upon entering The Lodge, you will be greeted by friendly and knowledgeable staff. They can assist with your every need while you visit The Lodge.
Towel ServiceBath towels are available to all Lodge patrons at the Front Desk. Each guest may receive two bath towels. Hand towels are available at the Fitness Center desk. Towels are for daily use only and should be returned after use. Towels are not available at the Outdoor Aquatic Center.
Locks & Lockers
Lockers are available to all Lodge patrons on a daily basis only. You may choose to bring your own lock or rent one from the Front Desk. To rent a lock, just leave your membership or ID card at the Front Desk, and upon return of the lock, you will receive your card back.
Personal locks may not be left on lockers over night. Each night the locker room will be checked, and any locks remaining will be removed.
Free wallet/phone lockers with combinations are available outside the gymnasium and at the outdoor pool entrance of The Lodge.
The City of Des Peres recommends leaving valuables at home. However, if items are brought to The Lodge during your visit, we recommend using a locker to store your items safely.
Locker Room Guidelines
Please remember when using the locker rooms, the following guidelines have been put in place to ensure that all members and guests are comfortable at The Lodge Des Peres.
• The Family Change Rooms are designated for children 8 and under who need assistance from an opposite sex caretaker or for people with disabilities with an opposite sex caretaker.
• Children with a same sex parent should use the gender appropriate Main Locker Rooms.
• Since space is limited, please use the Family Change Rooms as quickly as possible so more guests can have access.
• For health reasons, please do not change children in non-locker room areas.
• All members and guests are asked to exercise common sense and modesty to assist with maintaining a safe and comfortable environment in the Main Locker Rooms.
INCLUSIVE RECREATION SERVICES
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA)
Des Peres Parks and Recreation Department invites people of all abilities to participate in our programs and events. Please notify us when you register or at least three business days in advance of the program/event date if accommodations due to a disability are needed to facilitate your participation and/or if there are medications or allergies of which we should be aware. If an inclusion support person is needed to assist the program participant with a disability, it may take two weeks or more to provide this type of accommodation. If we are unable to meet your needs, there is a grievance procedure available for ADA concerns. For assistance in arranging accommodations for participation or to notify us of medical concerns, please contact Terri Johnson, CTRS/CPRP, Executive Director of Municipal Partners for Inclusive Recreation, at 314-835-6157 (V) or dial 711 to use Relay Missouri, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your participation.
For more information, please call 314.835.6150.