970 Tallie Drive
Des Peres, MO 63131
Directions | Map
PIONEER PARK FACILITIESPioneer Park is a very active park. It’s mature trees make it a neighborhood favorite. Major park improvements were made between 2014-2016. The park includes:
- Walking Trail (0.29 mile loop)
- Baseball / Softball Field (April through July)
- Picnic Pavilion with Grill – May be reserved April 1 through October 31
- Picnic Sites (non-reservable)
- Play Fountain (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Playground (2-5 year olds & 5-12 year olds)
- Restrooms (year round)
- Soccer Field (Second week in August Second week in November)
- Tennis Courts (2) with Pickleball lines
- Basketball Court (1/2 court)
To reserve a park pavilion, please fill out the online pavilion application. Your reservation is not final until a fulltime member of the Parks and Recreation staff confirms the date is available and the rental fee is paid for in full. To find information on fees please visit our Parks Rules and Pavilion Information page.
Park Hours and Rules
Click here for a complete list of park rules.
Pioneer Park was developed by St. Louis County Parks and established as Des Peres first City park in 1963. The name for the park was decided by a contest sponsored by the Des Peres Optimists Club. It was won by 12 year old Sandy Burns.