One week prior to an election you should receive, from the St. Louis Election Commission, a postcard indicating the location of your polling place. You can also get this information from the St. Louis County Election Commission here.
Polls are open from 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. The St. Louis County Election Board requires all voters to show some form of identification in order to vote. Your signed Election Voter Notification Card is the preferred form of identification. If you forget your Voter Notification Card you will need to present one of the following approved forms of identification in order to vote:
- ID issued by the state of Missouri or any agency of the state
- ID issued by any agency of the US Government
- ID issued by an institution of higher learning located within Missouri
- A recent utility bill, bank statement, government check, or other document containing the current name and address of the voter
- Drivers License or state identification card issued by any state