Waves & Crests
Waves & Crests - Competitive Swimming Skills
Waves and Crests is designed for participants who have learned all the competitive skills and are now ready to begin fine tuning technique while building endurance. This program will help the young, but experienced competitive swimmer better master the competitive strokes and improve endurance and confidence. The course will use drills and games to advance swimming abilities and are a great way to continue competitive training without the commitment of a swim team.
*NOTE: Fees are calculated per session and will NOT be pro rated. Make-up classes/course credits for missed classes are not offered for Group Swim Lessons.
The skills addressed in this program include the basics of competitive swimming and stroke development. Swimmers must be able to swim 50 yards continuously in order to participate in these courses. Each session meets three times per week for six weeks.
- Age: 7 - 17 (must swim at least 50 yards without struggling)
- Days & Times:
- Monday AND Wednesday: 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Location: Indoor Wave Pool - Deep End Lap Lanes
- Cost: $124/Member; $130/Resident; $148/Non-Resident
Spring 2013 Sessions
Summer 2013 Sessions
- #15523 June 3 - June 22 *3 Week Session
- #15524 July 8 - July 27 *3 Week Session
To register online, please visit www.DesPeresParksandRecreation.com. If you do not know your registration barcode or PIN number, please call 314.835.6150.